If you have artwork, logos, or text to submit send us an email to email@example.com with your attachments & job description.For online orders, you will automatically be sent an email after you submit your order requesting your attachments.
Preferred artwork File Formats
Vector Formats for engraving
Vector files are the preferred option for logos, emblems and artwork that will be engraved. A vector format image (including any text in the image) is composed of lines, curves and circles.
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript)
- CDR (CorelDRAW)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- CGM (Computer Graphics Metafile)
- WMF (Windows Metafile)
- DXF (AutoCAD, other CAD software)
While vector formats are preferred, raster formats are acceptable (raster graphic image is composed of a grid of pixels).
- BMP (Bitmap)
Unsuitable artwork formats
- Renaming the file extensions of non-EPS format artwork to “.eps”
- Artwork containing pixelated or low resolution graphics may result in poor results
- Web based images and photographs, as these are usually of low resolution
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance regarding artwork files.